Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slammed

That's what I been. Slammed. Maybe I see light at the end of the tunnel now. 'cept I haven't started prepping taxes yet, done FAFSA for son's college loan eligibility, made much progress on pool deck retaining wall or flatwork...

Got funds wired out yesterday to wrap up a re-fi on the house. That effort got messed up and I had to send them back to fix a $4K error on the closing doc -- just in time. Was down to the last day to keep the rate locked at 4.75%.

My primary commute car's been in the shop since last Wednesday -- fixing all the stuff the guy who R&R'd my engine last summer did wrong. Plus replacing a turbo that's been making scary noises. That bill's going to hurt today.

Hey life's good. Nothing to complain about. Still got all my teeth and what hair I thought I'd lost actually just moved down to my back.

No comments: