Monday, March 30, 2009

You might be a redneck if...

As noted before the weekend we celebrated (belatedly) our 25th by going to a weekend marriage conference/workshop.

Well after a day of rassling with some heavy thoughts, deep emotions and working out some calcified marital joints so to speak -- Saturday night's "assignment" was to go on a date together. No, NO, don't throw me in that br'ar patch!

I knew we were close to Rancho Cucamonga had a plan in mind for just such a contingency. Cucamonga? You thinking what I'm thinking? I'll BET you are!

BASS PRO! Boy howdy, we done gone out on the town big time!

Hey, don't look at me that way. They had my wife's favorite on the menu in the restaurant out front -- macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi. Color me a hero. /heh


Call me a redneck. See if I care, but, never let it be said I don't know how to show my best gal a good time.

No comments: