Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Hunting Trip

some fellas might oughta be reminded what it means to "cherish and nourish" their wives. /heh


Dave was attending his hunting club's monthly meeting and had just
told them he couldn't make the hunting trip scheduled for the next
day because his wife wouldn't let him go.


After listening to the jeers and other derisive remarks from his
fellow biker buddies Dave left to go back home to his wife.


When Dave's friends started arriving to set up camp the next day, who
should be there but Dave sitting in front of his tent beer in hand,
camp oven roast stewing away in a hot bed of coals.


"How did ya talk your wife into letting you go Dave?"


"I didn't have to" was Dave's reply.


"When I left the meeting I went home and slumped down in my chair
with a beer to drown my sorrows. Then my wife snuck up behind me and
covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'!"


When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful
see-through negligee and she said, "Carry me into the bedroom, tie me
to the bed and you can do whatever you want."


So here I am!


I wonder if he married her for her Jeep?