Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for change at RNC?

Yeah, I'd say so. That's just my free and unsolicited opinion. It's worth every penny you paid for it.

A behind-the-scenes battle to take the reins of the Republican National Committee is taking off between former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele.


Link

I recognize Michael Steele's name but don't really know much about him. On the other hand Newt definitely is a man with excellent ideas and a record of leading an opposition party back to the front. Newt.org

Newt's leadership just recently on the campaign to "Drill Here, Drill Now" is ample proof for me that he's got the ideas, energy and communication skills to energize voters well beyond the traditional Republican base.

Looks like a no-brainer to me but we'll just have to wait and see whether the RINO establishment is still strong enough to keep the man they dislike and envy (Newt) out of this job.

No comments: