Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DeVore Drama

Is Chuck DeVore the one who can beat Senator "Dumb as a Box of rockster" in the next CA Senatorial race?

DeVore just resigned as Chief Republican Whip in Sacramento. This from his campaign office over differences with the "go along to get along" RINO leadership...

...resigned his leadership position in protest, and blasted the Assembly's deal:

“This proposed agreement strikes at the heart of our longtime opposition to tax increases. Excessive taxation both harms the economy and robs hardworking Californians of a portion of their liberty. Placing our Caucus squarely in line with tax increases also demoralizes our supporters – people who were counting on us to hold the line.

“For these reasons, I believe it is appropriate for me to resign as Chief Republican Whip, effective immediately. I can no longer participate as a leader on a team that is preparing to make a fundamental mistake of colossal proportions. For the sake of California I hope I am wrong – however, I fear I am right and that this tax increase and budget deal will result in more harm to the Golden State than good.”


...more

No comments: