Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Them's fightin' words!

Check out this exchange on video between (hack, spit) Rep. Delahunt, (D)Quincy, MA and VP Cheney's counsel/chief of staff David Addington.

The money quote from Rep (hack, spit) Delahunt is at the end regarding Al Queda and CNN,
""Right," Delahunt responded. "Well, I'm sure they are watching, and I'm glad they finally have the chance to see you, Mr. Addington."


Sounds like a threat to me. A beat down right there on the floor of the Congress was in order: or at least a challenge to a duel from Mr Addington.


Despicable behavior, that.

I know, I know. "Despicable" is the type of hateful word we aren't allowed to use anymore. Along with other hateful words like un-patriotic, treasonous, seditious, marxist and communist.

Too bad George Carlin passed recently. We could use a rant from him on the new Seven forbidden words.

No comments: