Thursday, July 24, 2008

She made it!

My favorite pic from last week at Yosemite. Daughter #3 (12yr) at top of Nevada Falls. She made the hike at age 6 too but doesn't remember it well.


Below is my wife's favorite pic from the week. She and the girls (our 3 plus #2's buddy who camped with us) biked over to Yosemite Falls from our campsite. I was lazing about or getting the vehicle into the shop for the overheat problem. She managed to catch all the girls smiling at once. Miracles abound...


Of course in order to stay Pain Free the Egoscue postural therapy must go on. On days it didn't rain I enjoyed doing my e-cises outside. I enjoyed the view of pines moving in the breeze and clear skies on my back for an hour or so. This e-cise is Supine Progressive Groin Stretch. Takes some time but it is powerful -- like hitting the reset button on your hips. Not a luxury for me -- esp after long days driving. Good thing I had a timer along -- my snoring can scare the bears...

No comments: