Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pain Free

Well, mostly. It's Thursday, 3 days after my Monday adventure with a field mower and by the grace of God my back is holding up. Years of daily postural therapy are paying off. Yee-hah! This is some serious progress at last.

Pete Egoscue is "da Man!" His method has done for me what years of chiropractic and physical therapy failed to accomplish. I started out in response to backpain and sciatica. Along the way it cleared up 25 yrs of knee pain, and more recent onset of tennis elbow and carpal tunnel.

If you're aching anywhere in your body, give Pete's book "Painfree: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain" a look. If you do the work faithfully, you WILL feel better.

Seriously, the change in my posture and gait over the past few years is hard to believe without seeing the pictures taken to document the progress. There has been a direct correlation in how I feel with how my posture has changed.

Egoscue® is simple and the results are remarkable. It is a unique and very effective program designed to treat musculoskeletal pain without drugs, surgery, or manipulation. Egoscue is a process which involves a series of stretches and gentle egoscuecises ("e-cises") designed specifically for each client. This process strengthens specific muscles and brings the body back to its proper alignment and functioning the way it was designed—pain free.


"Pete Egoscue has totally changed my life. Never have I experienced such complete pain relief as I have by following the Egoscue Method."

- Jack Nicklaus
Legendary Golfer


Sounds like Tiger needs to get over to Pete after that ACL surgery to get that knee position/motion fixed and prevent reinjury. Here's wishing Tiger the best. Worked for The Golden Bear.